Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Hobby With Rewards!

So. By now you know that I do a lot of digital scrapbooking. Over the last few weeks, I began uploading my LO's (layouts) to a digital scrap gallery. Much to my surprise, one night, I had a message from one of the designers asking me to apply for her CT (creative team). ***On a side note, I'm learning that digital scrapbooking has as many acronyms as the Army!*** I did, and two days later I was on her team!

I'm thrilled about this new venture! Not only is it nice to be recognized for doing something you REALLY enjoy, but it's even awesomer (I know that's not really a word. I'm just in a quirky mood. :)) when you get to do it with and for some FANTASTIC other women!

I'm designing for Stolen Moments Designs. When you digi-scrappers get a chance head over to her store at Scrap Matters. You'll find lots of amazing goodies!

Here's one of my favorite LO's that I've done, titled "I Love You". It was created using SMD's (Stolen Moments Designs) Into The Night Kit. And, just so you don't think I'm being biased in my choice, I created this one before I became part of the team!

1 comment: