Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Little Cubbie

Things have been moving a mile a minute for us lately. I just finished up an online course for work and have begun going in to the office once a week for duty, Buck has started a new job, and Brady has started fall soccer and AWANA.

I'm so excited that he's now old enough to participate in AWANA!! It's so wonderful to see him learning God's word and even better that he's excited about it! :)

The entire family is involved. Buck and I volunteer with the T-N-T group (3-6 grades), Brady is a Cubby (3 and 4 year olds) and Noah hangs out in the nursery. :)

Last week was the second week and Brady was able to recite 3 verses and earn his Cubbies vest and book! He was so proud of himself. He *had* to wear the vest home that night and to school the next day! And he couldn't wait to share the scriptures he had learned with his teachers and classmates.

I snapped a few pictures of him all decked out in his vest before school last Thursday and thought I'd share them with you.


Soccer, and the concept of "team work", have been a little harder to grasp, however. He had his first game last Saturday. It was quite a scene. I'll leave it at that for now, but stay tuned. I'll post my favorite picture from the occasion soon.

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute! Cole loves cubbies too. He started at 3 and loved getting his vest too!

    ReplyDelete