Wednesday, September 15, 2010

This Is Why...

I haven't been blogging much lately. Because whenever I have a spare moment (after the boys are in bed), I scrapbook instead. It's my therapy. My outlet. I love taking a blank canvas and turning it into something creative and beautiful. I love knowing that my boys will have their most special memories and moments (okay, I know it's more like EVERY moment that I document, but it's in those everyday moments that life is at it's best) captured for a lifetime.

And, no. I haven't forgotten that I promised some of you a few PSE/digital scrapbooking tutorials. I've just been lazy. I haven't felt like sitting down with PSE and doing all of those screenshots and then typing it out step by step here on the blog. But I promise...it's coming...eventually. Until then, I hope you enjoy a few of my latest creations.

As always, images are linked for credits.


Pure Beauty
Fall Majesty
Shhh
Believe In You
Space Cadet

3 comments:

  1. These are so good. I was wanting to start Grayson a regular scrapbook, but it seems a little overwhelming! I really want a place to keep all of his keepsakes, pics, etc. Any tips?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, baby! What beautiful pages!!
    I am sitting here, trying to pick a favorite...but I can't do it. They are all too gorgeous & beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about you. How are you doing? :) Do you use Bazzill product? My husband works for their company and I used to work there too. I was just curious to know if you use their product. (It's ok if you don't. Haha)I was just wondering for curiosity's sake. I hope life is wonderful. God bless!

    ReplyDelete